Last year, Denver Health served 163,000 individuals, more than one-third of Denver County's population.
- 37% of Denver's babies are born at Denver Health.
- 40% of Denver children use Denver Health.
- 70% of patients are ethnic minorities.
- 75% of patients are below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- 46% of patients are uninsured.
With your help Denver Health will continue to be a place where
"medical greatness and human goodness connect"
Please consider making a donation to one of our many programs or endowments.