Join us to celebrate Denver Health Paramedics.
Co-chairs: Josh Hanfling and Christie Isenberg
Every day, Denver Health Paramedics put their lives on the line serving our community, but the year 2020 has presented challenges of historic proportions. With each new obstacle, we’ve seen these individuals rise to the challenge to care for our city. In fact:
- When COVID-19 hit Denver, more than 20 on the force were infected in the course of performing their duties.
- Denver Health Paramedics served consistently during the social justice demonstrations, including through instances of violence, when four of the force’s vehicles were damaged – though fortunately no one was harmed.
- Specially-trained Denver Health Paramedics have been deployed in Colorado, Arizona, Oregon, and California to assist in the fight against wildfires.
To honor and recognize the incredible team members who make up Denver Health’s Paramedics Division for their heroic work in 2020, the Denver Health Foundation will host the Third Annual Paramedics Awards Celebration. The event will be held virtually this year and feature:
- Color guard presentation, national anthem, and Pledge of Allegiance
- Emceed by Denver7’s beloved evening anchor, Anne Trujillo, with messages from Denver Mayor Michael Hancock and Denver Health CEO Robin Wittenstein
- Awards presentation
- Special feature video honoring the entire Denver Health Paramedics Division
Fill out the RSVP below to join us!
Interested in sponsoring the event? Contact Kathleen McCall-Thompson at 303-602-2975 or Kathleen.McCall-Thompson@dhha.org.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS!
First Responder Sponsor
Denver Health Medical Plan