Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Employee Giving Campaign!
The Denver Health Foundation is so grateful for the work you each day. Just as Denver Health is here for the Denver community, we want every employee to know that Denver Health Foundation is here for you. We value the work you do every day, and we want to support you however we can – from helping to supply the tools necessary for you to excel in your work, to aiding you or your colleagues in times of personal crisis. We know that everyone who works at Denver Health already gives deeply of themselves to this organization. But a gift to the Foundation is a great way for each of us to tell our colleagues that our shared work is important and that we support each other’s success. For these reasons, our hope is that every employee will be a part of the Employee Giving Campaign, at whatever level is comfortable for you.
To make a donation, simply fill out the form below. Please note: If you would prefer to designate your gift to multiple funds, please choose “Other” from the Designation drop down menu and list the funds and amount per fund in the “other designation” field. You may designate your gift to a maximum of three funds. Questions can be directed to Kelly McFarland at EmployeeGiving@dhha.org.
More information about the impact of your gift and additional information about the campaign can be found in the brochure.
- With any size donation – A limited-edition 2021 Employee Giving Campaign magnet, and entry into drawings for special giveaways and prizes during the campaign
- For a donation of $130 to $249 – A limited-edition 2021 Denver Health Foundation t-shirt, in addition to the participation incentives listed above
- For a donation of $250 – $499 – A limited-edition 2021 Denver Health Foundation badge reel and lanyard, in addition to the participation incentives listed above
- For a donation of $500 or more – A limited-edition graphic t-shirt featuring the “Health Care Angels” mural by Austin Zucchini-Fowler, in addition to the participation incentives listed above
- For all who sign up to be a Springboard Partner – A lapel pin with the new “Springboard Partner” name and logo, in addition to the participation gifts listed above
Questions? Contact Kelly McFarland at EmployeeGiving@dhha.org.