From restaurant openings to 5K runs, many of our supporters host fundraising events to benefit the Denver Health Foundation. These fundraisers play an important role in ensuring that Denver Health continues to provide critical resources and care to our community. So, thank you in advance for your support of Denver Health. Please complete the application form below so we can get a better idea of what you’re hosting and why. The special events committee will review your application and will contact you within five business days to discuss your event.
Event Promotion and Logo usage
- Denver Health Foundation must review and approve all promotional materials: press releases, public service announcements, posters, brochures and advertising prior to production or distribution.
- Denver Health Foundation logo is property of Denver Health Foundation and cannot legally be reproduced without written permission.
- When beneficiary status of an event is shared between Denver Health Foundation and other organizations, Denver Health Foundation must have the opportunity to approve beneficiary status for any fundraising initiative or event. All beneficiaries of an event should be listed on invitations, promotional items and press releases.
- Acknowledgment of our event may be included in Denver Health Foundation Newsletter.
- Any promotional materials must state clearly that the event is raising funds to benefit Denver Health Foundation.
- The Denver Health Foundation name may not be listed as partner, sponsor or supporter of the third-party event or its organizers.
- In naming the event/promotion, Denver Health Foundation may not be used in the title, but may be listed as the beneficiary of the event. For example, organizers may not refer to the event as the “Denver Health Foundation Bowl-a- thon.” Instead, it could be promoted as “Bowl-a-thon to benefit Denver Health Foundation.”
NOTE: Please allow five business days for the special events committee to review your request.