When a corporation donates to the Denver Health Foundation, it supports a worthy cause and creates goodwill about its brand. Align your corporate giving with a long-term business strategy, and you can even improve your bottom line. Our Foundation staff is ready to work directly with you to design a program that’s beneficial to you and to our community.
- Corporate Partnerships, Sponsorships & Grants – When your company makes a cash gift, you’re directly supporting patient services, staffing, facilities and many vital programs of Denver Health. Recognition and benefits vary according to the amount of the gift.
- Cause-Related Marketing Partnership – A strategic cause marketing tie-in can work double and even triple duty. It helps your company achieve marketing objectives, tells the story of Denver Health and raises funds by engaging customers in the cause. Regardless of the Denver Health program you choose as a beneficiary, customers are asked to donate to your cause or a portion of your sales is given to the program.
- Employee Giving & Corporate Matching Programs – Create a culture of giving at your company, and boost morale and your corporate image with these types of programs. We can support your efforts by providing key messages for employees and use of our logo.
- In-Kind Gifts – There are countless opportunities for businesses to donate goods or services that benefit the hospital or Foundation. In-kind gifts help us reduce our expenses and give your company recognition.
- Combined Giving Programs – Like more than one of the above? We encourage you to use combined donation methods. Contact us directly for help in designing a customized program.